"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, December 14, 2007

Thanx Mom

I am excited yet ashamed because my mother in law, Dee invited me again for lunch at CRAZY BUFFET in dale mabry hwy. I felt like i am vain. She's been inviting us dinner at her house and cook for us.I've been here for one freakin' year and never in my entire year invited her to our house for lunch nor dinner. I can't even thank her for being such a great mother in law. She bought us a dining set, other things and did a couple of favors. She's the one who took me to some of the stores in tampa the next day i got here. She bought me lunch at the Chinese restaurant and brought me to her house. She even have a party at her house for my 23rd birthday. She even introduced me to her son in law, who happen to be half Chile and half Filipino, but sad to say they got divorced and have their family on their own.
I am really glad I've got a fabulous family here in this country. I never felt alone even in big occasions like thanksgiving, Christmas and new year. We always celebrate it together. Giving gifts, sending cards, the family i never expected to have here as what I've known America. Too far from what i was expecting.
THANK YOU MOM!!! YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN LAW IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!



No comments: