"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Preparing for the trip

In preparation for our Christmas and New Year trip to North East, I did the online class for the Basic Driver Improvement course so there's NO points will be assessed on my driver's license. I passed and got my certification right away and mail it the specified county where the wreck happened.

We are super busy that we don't have enough time to pack and take care of our pets especially my 3 dogs. I already made all the reservation for them in a kennel so all I have to do is drop them off. Worst thing about it, I have to drop them near where my accident happened but No big deal I am over it ;) past is Past and have to let it go.

Sunday is our Flight to New York City.









No comments: