"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, December 14, 2007

^^just driving around^^

Feels like it's been awhile since i wrote my last blog but the truth is it is not. It was just last week(hehehe). Anyway, I was sick(nothing really serious). I had pains in my back last Wednesday and i hate being sick knowing that i have to go to any clinics especially hospitals (oh, i really hate those places). Ray always told me that if you have pains you better told me because pains have reasons. So we went to a walk-in clinic in Martin Luther King Blvd, and they said i have UTI(too bad for me). They gave me prescription for 3 days. Luckily i have no pains right now.
Actually, i am in doubt about medicine or anything that got to do with it because i am reading this book called "Natural Cures" by Kevin Trudeau and he obviously exaggerating things but it really makes sense. I am not done reading it yet.
Weekend was just driving around. We went to Tarpon Springs to see the sponge dock and I learned that they have a big Greek Community and they were celebrating the Greek Independence Day yesterday. We decided to go to Dad's house but we were confused which direction and too late when we noticed that we were going in a wrong way. Instead of going to his house, we just drove towards Gandy Bridge(Tampa ) to see the sunset. It was a bit colder but it didn't stop us from watching the sunset.

No comments: