"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, December 14, 2007

Blog

I consider Blogger as book of my life's journey, it reminds me of the things that happened in the past days, weeks, months and even in the past year. It's just easier for me to write it in the computer and click publish than use my little book as what i was doing before. I know that what happened to my life is none of anybody's business, as what Ray keeps telling me and i keeps answering him " i don't care i am not expecting them to read it anyway. I just had this eagerness to write whatever i want, besides it's free.
I am not really anticipating anything but for those who read my blog out there, i am very much willing to accept constructive opinions that will help me on my journey.

To my FRIENDS thanks for ya'll!!!
To Elise thanks for your comments which helps me realized things that i've overseen. As what you told me that you tagged it, it's fine for me.

No comments: