"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yup it was a 100 % Roller Coaster Weekend from September 09 to 10, 2006. This time we stayed at the Ramada and I don’t think they allow pets, we decid

Yup it was a 100 % Roller Coaster Weekend from September 09 to 10, 2006. This time we stayed at the Ramada and I don’t think they allow pets, we decided to sneak out Bullwinkle in the “maleta”. Believe me we did it before in our honeymoon, that dog won’t make any sound or movements at all. He’ll just go with the flow. Mom looks after Rocky for the weekend. We had our hotel reservation from September 8 – 11, 2006. We checked in around 11 o’clock

Friday night. We talked about going to Downtown Disney but it’s kind of late. We just talked about what we are going to do the following 2 days and then sleep for the night. Saturday instead of going to Universal Orlando (get the 1 day 2 parks {Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, since we been to the not long ago but we missed some that’s why want to go back}), we decided to go to Disney World’s EPCOT. I wanted to go there since last year (EPCOT and MGM are the 2 known parks in Disney that I’ve never been). I want to experience Mission Space ride and Oh until now I can still feel my stomach spinning inside. We went to “The Big Thrills” like Test Track(I love it when it goes outside), Mission: SPACE (the most intense ride I have ever been and I don’t I want to go back in there for years) and of course our favorite ride Soarin'™ (I love this ride, we even go back twice and wanting to back again but we don’t have enough time). We also went to other rides like "Honey, I Shrunk The Audience", Circle of Life , Journey Into Imagination With Figment. Our trip will not be complete if won’t go to country around the globe like Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, United Kingdom.

Night life should be as exciting as the day adventures right? Went to the club in Orlando (just don’t want to reveal the name of it but it was pretty wild), we met a Filipina; her name is Angel, originally from Cebu. We dance talk whatever “mga bisaya gud” basta bisaya wala tabian jud. The club had a wet t-shirt contest (I probably seen pretty much everything whoever were wearing the t-shirts). Too bad I can’t put some pictures because we can’t bring camera even a camera phone.

Sunday destination was Universal Orlando Resort. We got the 1 day 2 theme parks. We went to Universal Studios and go to their rides Jaws (we missed the last time and of course I’ve got the good place to get wetJ), Terminator 2®:3D (that was really good, I recognize the scene but it different with all the effects it’s one of my favorite), Back To The Future The Ride(cool), E.T. Adventure, Earthquake, Revenge of the Mummy(awesome), we also went to Lucy – A Tribute.

We no notice that the express pass is convenient and quicker than the regular as we are waiting in line in the rides of Universal Studios so we decided to upgrade our tickets in Islands of Adventure. After getting our new tickets we ate at NASCAR Café in order for us to see the football game. The Buccaneers sucks though. They had a shutout in their first game for the season. While we are eating the rain started to pour, we thought for sure it won’t stop fortunately it stop after we ate. So first was Incredible Hulk Coaster, Doctor Doom’s Fearfall, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Dueling Dragons, Jurassic Park River Adventure, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls (we got really wet, I mean soaking wet) The park closed at 6 pm, head back to the hotel and got there around 6:30 pm, We were so tired, we slept about 3 hours and then head back home.

No comments: