"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hackers or what????

I was so damn pissed off yesterday when I found out my profile was messed up and I don’t know how long it’s been like that.

I was just trying to add some links to our latest photos which I didn't do for the past month because I was busy of other little things plus planning for the trips. Now that I am settled a little bit and have time to look at and add something on my profile only to find out that it’s a mess, it gets on my nerves.

The source codes I had were really in different orders, if you are responsible of doing all the source coding on your profile you’ll know what I am talking about. I even clean up cache thinking it’s only full and needs to be cleaned but I was wrong. I started to look at each source code I put and found out that most my of it was being copied to the lower part and keeps going on and on. I probably spent thirty minutes fixing the whole damn thing.

If someone is hacking my account, you better go to hell!!!

No comments: