"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Car Crash

Yup, i was in a car crash recently and the worst thing, the police found me at fault :( . It was depressing but what can i do cry a thousand river? Pout in the corner? Nope not in my vocabulary. I didn't plead guilty at scene because I think it wasn't my fault but my husband and I asked opinions to people who knew and work in the court and even talked to the police and all they told us, I better do the "Basic Driver Improvement Course" to take off the 3 points in my record and avoid the hassle in court which I can easily be found guilty!!!

Effects of my accident wasn't quite bad at time the accident happened because i was able to drive the car back but after that night i wasn't brave enough to drive for at least 2 weeks :( .

Now it's getting better, I am starting to hold the steering wheel again and of course a lot cautious. I surely don't want to be involved in another accident.

People who drive out there be very careful driving.....Accidents can happen in a blink of an eye.

Take care and God Bless









No comments: