"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, December 14, 2007

INTO THE WEST, MOUNT CHARLESTON & VEGAS, NV (JAN 9, 2006)- DAY 13

We woke up late today. We are not in a hurry at all, around two o’clock we drove to Mount Charleston. It’s only an hour away from Las Vegas maybe less than that. Call me crazy because I went there with a mini skirt. I didn’t expect to see snow there but they got tons of it. The place is really cool but I didn’t enjoy that much because I am freezing. We are 8,600+ above sea level, it is really cold. Anyway, just hoping next time if there’s next time J I can go on skiing. I saw people skiing. It’s really cool.
Drove back down to see Titi Helen (Ray’s godmother). She is really nice and warm. She gave me something so I can always remember her. We stayed couple of hours and drove to the house of uncle Frank (brother of Ray’s dad). He is so nice too.
Then continue to a bar not far from his house. Hang out for couple of hours then has a relaxing night. It’s been a long week for us.



No comments: