"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, December 14, 2007

Bus 36

I am so curious when i first got here how it feel riding a bus. At first i can't convince him to ride in a bus. My favorite ride on saturdays going to the gym. I don't mind having it as my way of transportation because SHAPES TOTAL FITNESS is probably just a mile away at the most from the store. If i am riding in a bus i feel like i am independent to my husband. If he will just let me take the bus from our house to the store then i will probably be there too but he won't let me do it..just the one going to the gym because it's closer and don't have to cross the road even coming from the gym he still pick me...sounds like i am a kid...but i know he is just concern of my safety....
I just have nothin' to say.....see yah later



No comments: