"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, December 14, 2007

HEAVEN KNOWS

 She's always on my mind

From the time I awake up 'till I close my eyes

She's everywhere I go

She's all I know

And though she's so far away

It just keeps gettin' stronger everyday

And even now she's gone

I'm still holding on

so tell me where do I start

'Cause it's breakin' my heart

Don't wanna let her go

    Chorus:

Maybe my love will come back someday

Only heaven knows

And maybe our hearts will find a way

Only heaven knows

And all I can do is hope and pray

'Cause heaven knows

     My friends keep tellin' me

That if you really love her

You've gotta set her free

And if she returns in kind

I'll know she's mine

But tell me where do I start

'Cause it's breakin' my heart

Don't wanna let her go

     (Repeat Chorus)



Why I live in despair

'Cause wide awake or dreaming

I know she's never there

And all the time I act so brave

I'm shaking inside

Why does it hurt me so



(Repeat Chorus)

     Heaven knows

Heaven knows ......


No comments: