"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, August 15, 2008

Starting my Day

I am already starting my day not too good. I didn't have enough sleep last night because I work late and has to get up the same time to go to work. I really don't mind working late because I am always been a night person. I would rather stay working late than just be at home awake all this time doing nothing. I am kinda workaholic at night. I just hate waking up (it is not my favorite thing). I got to work or I will starve right? Everybody has to work for a living. I don't have any complains as long nobody will get in my face and pissed me off then once my morning is ruined it's pretty much my mood for the whole day is messed up. I just have someone pisses me off and hopefully i can just deal with it.

No comments: