"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Monday, August 11, 2008

Dymo label maker

I always consider America a fast pace. Ever since I got here, I don't have time to know our neighbor, pretty common in United States. We are always in a hurry, hurry to go to work, hurry to eat, it seems like we are running out of time all the time. I always remember the quote from a late comedian "We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have m ore degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness."
To able to keep up with all these we need to be prepare. Just like the other day we are so much in a hurry we almost exchange the sugar from the salt container. It just lead to a bigger argument because my husband been telling me to label it yet I keep saying no we don't need it, now that I almost made a mistake and waste our food. So I look online and he said that DYMO Labelmaker is pretty good when it comes to labeling stuff in the stuff especially containers. So I look online since I think it can help me in the long run anyway especially when we will have our baby. I am sure I will need more than I need it now. I don't a mess when I need something and can't find it because it is not labeled. So now I am enlighten the fact that it just gives me a lot of reasons why I have to have DYMO because it offers a complete range of products, from simple embossers, manual label makers and desktop products to industrial portables and computer-connected products. Plus DYMO label makers also offers diverse functionality, including: bar coding, address checking, and much more. Stop that confusion start labeling your stuff so you don't have spend time looking and trying to figure out which one is which like I did before.




No comments: