"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Thursday, August 28, 2008

Soap and Shampoo

Thanks Melissa for this tag and Thanks for visiting my site gurl, I appreciate it.

...Here are the rules....

::Start Copy::

1. You can include in the post a picture of your favorite soap or the soap you are currently using.

2. Please post this in the blog which you will add in the “blogs that joined.” You can add unlimited number of blogs as long as this tag is posted there.

3. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.

4. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.

5. Remember to come back here at DANCING IN MIDLIFE TUNE (pls. don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list as this is one way to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority. :)

6. Tag as many friends as you can.

BLOGS THAT JOINED:

Dancing in Midlife Tune - Aeirins Collections - BiznHoney - Kidd Designs - My One DesireEds Mommy Life - Tasteful voyage - Filipina in Hawaii - The Fountain Of Happiness - Melissa - The Journey of my Life - Malyn -Yours is next...

~ These are some of the soaps we use ~

Soap Questions:

1. Favorite Soap: compatible with my skin
2. Facial Soap: Don't use soap
3. Body Soap: can't use them
4. Intimate Soap: some feminine wash
5. Laundy Soap: combination?
6. Undies Soap: do i need to answer that
7. Baby Soap: don't have a baby
8. Favorite Shampoo: some shampoo
9. Favorite Conditoner: some conditioner
10. Baby Shampoo: don't have a baby

::End Copy::

Hmm sound like I am not being honest..Maybe I am not just in the mood of answering those question...we'll maybe I'll just edit it when I have time...

No comments: