"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Thursday, August 7, 2008

Network Solutions Web Hosting Services

I have been blogging in quite awhile now. I just love to write anything that appears interesting to me. I also use blogging as my online diary, a reminder of all the happenings in the past, whether it was happy or sad, bad or good, influential or not, I just like to share my inner thoughts. Now that I can afford to buy a website I was looking for a domain and a web hosting provider to host my website. I am kind of familiar to the whole process because I have been bugging my husband to buy me a website or even give me one website since he got thirteen of them but it is all business related sites. He bought one for my own before but it was all for our pictures of our travels and vacations. I found a company called Network Solutions Company where they focus on helping small businesses start and market their businesses on the Web, enabling them to realize their dreams of self-reliance, entrepreneurship, creativity, and financial independence. As far as my observation in our internet present, having a website is very helpful to a business because it will draw traffic your business. Since they pioneered the service for creating and acquiring specific “web addresses” (known as domain name registration), and today offer a full range of Web-related services which means you don't have to get your domain name some place else and have somebody host it. In addition to domain name registration, they also offer Web site design and hosting, e-commerce solutions, online security products, and search engine marketing and optimization. It is been a big help for the company that can do all that, we don't have to be tossed around because we only deal with one company that can do all our needs when it comes to Network Solutions. We can also count on them because they have been a small business. they’ve experienced all of the same types of unique challenges that small businesses face. They’ve asked the same types of questions so even though they’ve grown a bit over the last few years, they understand the small business customer like few other companies can or do.

No comments: