"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What is your Dream Car?

We all have dreams of having an amazing car. We are hoping that someday somehow we can buy our dream car. I have a dream car myself but I can't afford it right now. I have been wanting the Diablo GT-R which it swept the competition with its immense V12 engine and lightweight design. However, since the Diablo is no longer with us, it's high time for the replacement Murciélago to step up to bat, carrying on in the Diablo's extremely wide racing footprint. So once in a while I look for my dream car online and I came across with the website called Auto123.com where they specializes in the conception and integration of management and sales front-end solutions adapted to the Canadian automotive industry. Their consumer reviews are pretty good, it gives you a lot of ideas about the car and when you go to a used car dealers, you know what to ask and maybe get a pretty good feeling about the dealer so you will be confident that you are getting a good deal. I also saw in the website where you can win a vacation when you enter the drive, rate and fly contest. Hurry and participate now while summer is still here and maybe it is you lucky day! Goodluck


No comments: