"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Thursday, August 28, 2008

Diet Pills

I know a lot of you heard and familiar with diet pills where it helps us in the process of losing weight. I am lucky that I never have to use any of the diet pills out there because I don't gain that much weight even though my weight fluctuates it kinda stay at the same range. I have heard a lot of people I am sure you have heard about Phentermine which is a drug under the amphetamine and phenethylamine class. This pill is Food and Drug Adminitration approved which means that it is one of the most powerful appetite suppressants in the market that is still considered safe to use and well tolerated for public use. According to study, this diet pills is more effective when proper diet and exercise is being practice. This pill has also possible side effects like increased heart rate, elevated blood pressure and it may also cause dry mouth, constipation, diarrhea, restlessness, and insomnia.

No comments: