"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, August 29, 2008

I never thought!

I am born as a sport lover particularly basketball. Now that football is huge here in the states I learned to like it and be a fan too. I grew up watching basketball and my dream came true when we went to see an NBA game in Orlando which was my favorite Detroit Pistons were playing. When I learned football my husband brought me to 2 games already and I am loving it. This year I never though I will be interested in baseball. I never understood the game until last month and when our Tampa bay rays is playing good. Now I am getting excited because I will be able to go to the game soon. I never thought I will be watching a baseball game live! So excited and I'm definite looking forward for the game day!

No comments: