"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

This year our Valentine's is so simple. We worked and after work, we just had dinner. We were at Circles to have our Chicken Piccata but the line was long and we didn't do any reservations so we to wait if they have any available tables. We were sitting while waiting but we can't just wait so we got out and just go to a Chinese Restaurant and had a buffet. Oh boy that was good! We ate like a pig! I was happy to go to that restaurant because I was able to see my favorite waitress that used to work at our favorite Chinese Restaurant but they closed because the owner sold the whole building. The whole dinner went pretty well and I am still stuffed with all the food and dessert that I ate.

At least I feel better this Valentine's Day than last year when we went to the cruise and Ray and I got sick that we almost throw up.

Once again guys....Happy Valentine's Day and wish you all the love in the World!

Take care

1 comment:

bluecrystaldude said...

Happy Valentine's day... I already link your blog :DD

bluecrystaldude