"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, February 1, 2008

Important Matters

I had my appointment yesterday for USCIS regarding my Biometrics for my replacement of Permanent Resident Card. Yea it expired January so I have to get another one. Man, I can't believe it's been 3 years since I first moved in this country. Now I am processing my green card so I can be a citizen in what they called "great/free country". Most if not all think if you are in united States you got money more than you can think of, the truth of the matter is USA is more expensive to live in, yea we got great benefits from government, great interstate system but of course they have to do all of these because we pay taxes on every dollar we spend. Earning dollar and spending dollar is the same as earning peso and spend it on peso.
I just got carried away for a lil bit there, anyway the schedule went pretty well yesterday and I just have to wait for the new card I guess.

No comments: