"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged: Getting to know you ......

I was tagged by my friend Bing to do this meme.....


Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? All in one (sexytary, wife and mommy:of our pets)

2. What color are your socks right now? not wearing anything.

3. What are you listening to right now? to my husband's discovery about the painting .

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Sweet Plantains.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I want to for emergency purposes.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I've been trying to call my brother but his phone is off so I should say my husband

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I just knew her, I'm sure I will though

9. Favorite drink? (no alcohol involve right) water

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? I am a fan of football and basketball.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? someone did for me( just streaks).

12. Pets? I have 3 Papillon dogs (Rocky, Bullwinkle and Ripsi), 2 Cats(Molly and Sheena), 1 Yellow Crown Amazon Bird(Daisy) and used to have a marmoset monkey(aj) and 4 more Cockatoo(Chico, Chika, Shelly, Chevy) and 2 African Gray () .

13. Favorite food? I am a pig so you can feed me anything ;).

14. Last movie you watched? is it in the theater, American Gangster (while ago isn't it?)

15. Favorite Day of the year? My Birthday.

16. What do you do to vent anger? Walk away, and try to convince myself it's not worth my time.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? empty stuff of anything to make my own store..hehehe.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? fall.

19. Hugs or kisses? both.

20. What kind of pie? Pie Pie (as in a fan).

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? of course.

22. Who is most likely to respond? hopefully, All of them.

23. Who is least likely to respond? I have no clue.

24. Living arrangements? pretty flexible but most of it is store and House if not we are out of town.

25. When was the last time you cried? (tears of joy, i guess)Last week, when my 10 month puppy got drunk with my orange breeze and she was so clumsy

26. What is on the floor of your closet? boxes of shoes.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? hmm.

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
hmmm

29. Favorite smell? chance by chanel

30. What inspires you? my family.

31. What are you afraid of? I don't want to think about that, you made me scared there.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? sorry don't like it that much.

33. Favorite car? Can I put my dream car: Lamborghini.

34. Favorite cat breed? mutt (that's all I got)

35. Number of keys on your key ring? i'm still counting.

36. How many years at your current job? 3 years.

37. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday.

38. How many provinces have you lived in? just 1 state Florida

39. How many countries have you been to? 3 (Philippines, Bahamas & Canada)

Thanks sis for the tag. For this meme, I'm tagging my new blog friends Reflection
, Sadesh Kumar , , aphied

1 comment:

coolingstar9 said...

Hi,
I am coolingstar9, thanks for your visit. I know your better after reading your answers on the questions.
Nice blogs, hope can visit you often, please drop me few words on my blogs, I would be appreciate, have a nice day.