"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Goodbye my beloved Christmas Tree

Yea, I have to take down my Christmas Tree even though I didn't enjoy it. I put it up way too late that I only have 5 days to look at it and feel the spirit of Christmas in the house and have to leave for our road trip to the Northeast. We came back on the 3rd of January, 2008 so this time I have to take it down because holidays are all over. I just have to put my Christmas tree next year earlier then, hopefully we won't be gone for the holidays.


We have 6 socks for our 3 dogs: Bullwinkle, Rocky, Ripsi
2 cats : Molly & Sheena
1 Bird: Daisy



The gifts are of course for them and for both of us.


I'll upload the pix for thedoggies' coats when i have a picture. They're really cute.




No comments: