"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging Buddies, Forever friends and Love Blogs Award.

Thank you so much vieves for this Award.




Thank you so much Rickavieves for this so cute Best Blogging Buddies Award, Forever Friends Award and The Love Blogs Award. These awards, makes my heart melt, I want to hide on the corner LOLS…
Anyway, want to say to you a Big Thank You for this award, I appreciate it!
A true friend for me, unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably and
which are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. A friend is the only person you will let into the house when you are Turning Out and reaches for your hand and touches your heart, in all the time always there through thick and thin.
And I warmly pass this award to my 8 friends Ging2x Sis Melanie Justine Anna Malyn Sis Marilou Mayumi and Anne Sanborn

No comments: