"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blogging Questions


Thanks to my friend Twinkletoe who tagged me

Here are the questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?

- I have been blogging for quite some time at Friendster Blog and it's dated all the way to September 2005.

2. What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?

- I love to write and the most important thing is I always remember the dates and the places I have been to in the past years. Plus it helps me develop my grammar, I know most of us know that Filipinos are great learners and we just have to develop it and learn stuff out there.

3. What are the 3 things that you love about being online?

a] Being Online is plays a big role not just for me but for all of us in a way of communicating just like chatting, emailing and even calling our friends and families.

b] Being connected Online is a big help because of what we call online library, we can get and know anything online. No matter what you want to know about anything "you name it and Internet got it".

c] Being Online is a way of finding new friends, long lost friends and even love ones. I just can't imagine the world without internet!

4. What are the 3 things that you struggle within the online world?

a] I am trying to learn about this making money out of your Blog, I've been blogging yet never tried to make money out it until my friend Gen told me.

b] Struggling on getting traffic on my site.

c] Struggling on making money off my Blog I guess..hehehe

Now, I like to pass this questions to my blogger friends: Gerley, Rickavieves, Annie and EMJEI
Hope you don't mind friends.

No comments: