"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, January 25, 2008

Girls Night Out

Kristine, Madel and I went out Wednesday night to Whiskey North here in Tampa. The day before that, I talked to Madel but wasn't sure if I'll go or not. When Kristine called that night and told me they are going to Whiskey North so I'll just go ahead and went and it was fun. I've been talking to Madel all this time and we haven't met yet. This is the perfect time to meet her and it was, we had a blast. I didn't drink that much because I still have to drive. The night started slow yet when it gets later the more people were in the club, I wasn't surprised at all because it was Wednesday. Hope you'll our pictures folks.

Me with Kristine


Me with Madel


The 3 of us inside Whiskey North


No comments: