"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, September 26, 2008

Sports In our Lives

Sports is always been a big part of every country. No matter what kind of sport it is, it always bring people a lot closer and sometimes a part because of the teams yet after the game we are all belong to one country and one game. Here in America one if not the biggest sport is football. At first I was like why this sport is so physical yet I gradually like it and even root for our own team here in Tampa. I have learn watching football because every Thanksgiving dinner a football game will always play in the background. My husband and I even went to a game and even brought our dad. I just love to be a part of a big sensation here in America which is sports where you see die-hard fans are always there to cheer up their favorite teams and even fight for them if they have to. To all fans out there I have a great website that I found called SportsVids where you can upload video that you took when you were in the game and share it to other fans too. Of course I want to share this great moment of my favorite football team Tampa Bay Buccaneers when they won the Superbowl Super Bowl XXXVII.


Post?slot_id=21164&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: