"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go Tampa Bay Rays Go

This year the Tampa Bay Rays is doing pretty good that I was able to learn how to understand the baseball game. I have watched baseball before yet I really don't know what's going on. I just watch it because my friend is playing. Now that our baseball team here in Tampa, the Tampa Bay Rays is playing well and they are going to the playoffs. My husband and I went to their games. The first one we went was against the Boston red Sox which the Rays lost but they beat the Red Sox twice after. Then we went to the game against the Minnesota Twins where they lost again but we got a really good seat right on the field, first row where I was able to get the signature of one of the Rays pitcher Matt Garza. Even they lost I am still happy.
with our niece

Matt Garza signing

very good seat we had

No comments: