"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, September 26, 2008

Life Within

I have been questioning myself if I am ready to face life to the next level. All these times, it's always been me, me and me. Yea I have my own family and I got dogs, cats and a bird to complete a family. Having a husband is not as easy, we have been adjusting and everyday is a lesson learned. We've been married for almost 4 years now and we still learn new everyday. Life is a constant change. Life always has its ups and down, emotion always plays its role but at the end of the day and everything has come down, we still appreciate life and God has been very good and been giving us blessing all through these years. Now I am back to questioning myself if I am ready to take the next level, my answer is still uncertain, I still have a lot of doubts that has to come out but I am not afraid to take chances. In that next level I will try to be the best that I can be. to be continued....

No comments: