"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got to stop myself!

I was out today to go to the post office to mail one package to United Kingdom and I stop at the store to get my shampoo since we will tomorrow and I don't have anything left. We always bring our own bathroom needs when we go somewhere. While I was just looking at my shampoo I saw this cute shorts and of course I got to get it. So went ahead and bought it. When I get out I was driving towards the other store just to see what's new. Then I saw these cute shoes and again I have nothing to stop me. So I went ahead and bought two pairs. I just hate myself when I see shoes because they are one of my weaknesses. I love them! Even online I hate browsing sometimes because I end up looking at the shoes and the shipping is ridiculous. Do anyone knows how to control it? Give me some tips.

No comments: