"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tag: 20 Questions

I wanna thank Jona for sharing this tag to me.

Here are the rules:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list.
List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age did you marry? 22 years old

2. What color do you like most? blue and pink.

3. Have you ever shoplifted? Not Yet???

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Cancun Mexico

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? Being Shy

6. Ever been in a physical fight? Maybe when I was a kid, I can't remember one.

7. If you win 1 Million$ what would you do? Shop and Travel

8. What are you afraid to lose the most? loved Ones

9. What you loved the most last year (2007)? I've traveled a lot.

10. How do you cope up with boredom? Blogging? Listening to the Music and sleeping

11. Till now, what is the moment you regret the most? Being so generous when I was in College.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Act like they know a lot yet they don't kbow shit!.

13. What is your ambition? To travel around the world

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? To live in paradise where hate doesn't exist only LOVE

15. It is already 2008, do you have a new year's resolution? to stop eating like a pig

16. How did you celebrate New Year? we were in The Big Apple for the Ball Drop

17. What do you look forward in 2008? to be able to finish visiting all 50 states

18. If your life is a song, what title would best fit in? This I promise

19. What "special power" would you like to have? a power to spread love in the whole world

20. My question: Will I be a good Mom? I am scared to think thing when I have a baby thinking that I will do stupid things and my baby will hate me for LIFE!



Now, im sharing this to my following friends:
LiFe by Hell Dwellers, LIFE'S JOURNEY, Lightz n Shades, lisgold, Look what i've found, memory less........, and Mi Casa es Tu Casa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re your number 20 - Babies, kids, and even adult children are the same as you are, they do not hate their family, as the love is unconditional. So, relax, and don't worry about how things will go when you have a baby - things have worked out well for millions of years. You will be a great Mom at whatever level you choose to relate to your child, because you will be 'Mom'.