"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, April 25, 2008

Hectic Schedule I

Yesterday was really busy. We have this deal of monitors going on and we are just extremely busy. Also we just have another employee which will do all the collectors' stamp covers that we are putting on eBay which means I will have to train her on what to do and stuff. I always told Ray that I hate training somebody because I am a perfectionist and I want everything has to be right and if always assume that if I explain something she will just get it right away which I know it is not always the case especially when it's got to do with our procedure and how it's going to be done. Thank God yesterday all went smoothly than what we expected. She was freaking out when I showed her all the HTML stuff and the FTP then the turbo lister but when i explained to her and everything she got it eventually with some questions on the way which I considered normal and everything was done right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi gurl, wala man ko anang PPP kay wala man koy time mag promote og search sa mga potential advertisers. I have to be online all the time to do that para taas ang rating pero nah once a month raman ko ga visit dari...