"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My updates

I am running kinda late on my updates here. Sunday, we work a lil bit then mom invited us for dinner and the we all went to Hard Rock Cafe here in Tampa. We went home as a loser though. I didn't have time yesterday to make some updates because I have to take over Cliff's job since he called sick. I have to finish some of the updates on machines he's working on. He came in today yet he has to go back home because he is not feeling good again. It's just a madhouse here, me trying to cover up with his work plus the new employee is having trouble with her task. It's just getting in my nerves but I'd rather be busy than doing nothing anyway, so what I'm complaining for?????? I am just getting frustrated sometimes when things just won't work out the way I wanted it to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! hard rock cafe! btw, i have a tag for you!