"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Sunday, March 23, 2008

Let the Beatings Begin!

I have been a fan of sports. Growing up with 4 older brother and being so close my beloved father and being "the biggest fan of my brother" back home when we were growing up mold my future in the world they called sports. Now that I am married to a sports addict that opens up my eyes into the even bigger world of sports here in America. I know a lot of girls found sports boring but it never been boring to me. Anything sports related always interest me. I know millions of people out there that's been waiting for Derek Jeter, one of the biggest personally in the history of baseball. And they can't wait see him do another amazing baseball game.
I found a site called fantasy baseball, it is a completely Web-based fantasy sports software system designed to deliver the ultimate fantasy sports experience, a software that uses a proprietary blend of Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, and Data Mining concepts to create the most accurate Player Rankings. Player Rankings are completely customized to your unique scoring system.







No comments: