"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A lil Prayer for our Friend

We visited our friend last night at the ICU and I can't help my teary eyes. I hate seeing her in the bed with all the tubes going everywhere. She can't even talked to us. I was hesitant to go inside her room because I don't want to remember her like that, suffering from pain. She have 6 broken ribs, a tear in the heart and a huge gash in her head. I was a little worried last night when her machines went off and making all this sounds but they said that she was just agitated and she was just aware that we were there and wanted to talk. It could have been worst and we are still thankful that our friend is still alive and pretty stable now according to the hospital. Get Well Soon,friend!

No comments: