"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, July 11, 2008

I am approved!

Yesterday I got a series of email notifications from the USCIS and here they are:
1st email - On July 8, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


2nd email -On July 10, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89

PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please
follow any instructions on the notice.

I am so happy that finally I don't have to worry that my permanent resident card expired.
I think this it will be good for 10 years and I can apply for citizenship anytime after next year!



1 comment:

Lou said...

Congratulations! You can actually apply for your citizenship as soon as u receive your permanent GC. I got mine this Feb 2008 and I'm applying for my citizenship next month.
Congratulations again!

Lou
The Travel Bug
A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug