"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao

I have been wondering if Manny Pacquiao is having a fight because I saw it in the Pay Per View Commercial and I never heard any hype going on. Last Saturday We went home late and we were like finishing our task at home so Ray was just looking the TV trying to find a show to put on while we are doing our tasks. Ray saw the fight and he put it on because he know I will love to watch it. Actually we didn't see the beginning of the whole show, one fight already done and it was a disqualification of one player. It was the middle of the second fight and it was a disqualifications too. The Pacquiao vs Diaz was the fight of the night. All I saw was domination of Pacman in the entire fight until he knocked out Diaz. Anyway it was a good fight because I am rooting for our "Pambansang Kamao"(just heard while i was looking for video online yet can't find a good one). Maybe you can find better video than me......
Once again CONGRATULATIONS TO MANNY PACQUIAO!!! You deserve all your belts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how r u? Just pop by and say hi,,, Have a great coming weekend!