"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Training for a New Employee

It's been almost 2 months now we are in the mode of trial and error for the right employee. It's actually just for the eBay listing for our Collector's Stamp Covers. It supposed to be my job but when you are talking about putting on six thousand covers, I am like uh uh, it's too much. I have been working hard enough and I have lost track of my other important stuff to do. I have trained three already, First was a disaster, she made a lot of mistake and I talked Ray to fire her because I just don't like her talking in the phone while she was on training. The second guy was kinda okay yet he made mistakes but he has to leave for another job anyway so we don't have to fire him. The third one was great but he can only work part time and it has to be at home and we can always work around it but the only problem with him is the communication. He didn't leave his phone number and he doesn't check his emails and communication is a big PART in anything we do! Now I am training another guy. He actually been working for us for few weeks now but he never do the inputing of stamp covers that's why I have to train him. I guess at the end of the day we'll find out if he's going to work out for that job or he'll be back to his original assignment.

No comments: