"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Sacrifice!

Yea, I definitely considered my gym appearance today as a sacrifice. I normally don't work out on the weekends especially I have my monthly visitor and I only work out twice a week if I am motivated and if not I only work out on Tuesdays for my favorite class, but summer is a little different, we have to shed some fats for out bikini so I have to add a lil effort for that. Today actually is for just a show off, I want to support the class because they are having some evaluation and we want to show that we love the class (I love it or I won't be going there for 3 years now) and we don't want the evaluators to take it off schedules. I think we did a pretty good job on showing off a lot of energy since the "Step" Class is all about energy. Hopefully they won't take the class off because it's surely my energy booster for the last 3 years.

2 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

Hello Malyn,
i add your link with the title
My Journey in Life at my blogroll

do you want me to change ?

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

hi Malyn, just passing by...