"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lucky Strike

We went to a grocery store last night(actually me and the dogs just waited in the car because Ray just to pick up some stuff) then when he came back he got this 2 scratch off in his hands. He already said before that he is not buying anymore scratch off right after when I had like 6 winning numbers on mine on the first set he bought and he didn't get anything and then he brought it back back to the store and when he came back he got another set for both of us and luckily I had like 4 winning numbers again and he didn't have anything! Last night he bought 2 again 1 for me and 1 for him. I had 5 winning numbers again and he didn't win anything :) so he brought it back to the store and when he came back the set we had I got 1 winning numberand he didn't win again. So he brought my winning card again and he brought back 3 cards and he said whoever wins first will get the 3rd one. I didn't win this time and he didn't so we toss a coin and he won. Finally on the 3rd card he won 1 winning number :) not bad at all! It's definitely fun as long as you keep winning ;)

No comments: