"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday, the 13th

Today is crazy. Ray and I is like we are running out of time all day. Our whole day was pretty much planned. Getting both our DMV license (we did it!). Having his PSA (blood test for preventive purposes) done (we've done it even though we went to work late because it took longer than we expected). Then he went to auctions and he was bugging me because he got lost! We have a pick up and nobody knows how to drive the fork lift except me but luckily the trucker broke the rule(he's not supposed to load any of the stuff). Somebody bought 5 laptops and we can't find the power supplies for them (bummer!!!!). Now I am left alone here at the store because all of then leave at four and I have 2 hours of open time to take care of customers! What a day!!!!!!! Whatahellofaday! Is this how Friday the 13th supposed to be?????

No comments: