"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am finally back!

I was so unmotivated to go to the gym and get back to my regular gym routine for the past 2 months. I am just so lazy to at least spare a half an hour, it started when I found out that I lost my gym bag which includes 1 pair of sneakers, fitness clothes and most especially my IPOD Gen 3. I just bought it 6 months ago and listening to the music while working out is just makes a difference. I even spent $30 just to get the best arm band for it. I just love it because it was so light and so user friendly. Now I have to deal with my IPHONE which I got my music because of course it's an IPOD too but don't think I am going to continue using it. It is not as light for one thing and it is a little bigger which I hate the most. I love my IPHONE but not when I am working out. I guess I have to save some money to buy a IPOD NANO again but I am thinking of ITOUCH but it will be the same as IPHONE when it comes to the size though but I can play games right, especially with the latest model right now.

We'll once I am able to save some money I can decide which one will work best for me. For now I am just glad I am back to my gym routine.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Yeah listening to music while working out will make you feel time go faster.... and more energitic! Keep on!

niaga poker said...

Sumber berita yang bagus dan bermanfaat gan... Lanjutkan yang lebih bagus lagi gan..

Agen Poker
Agen Poker Online
Agen Poker Terpercaya
Poker Online
Poker Terpercaya
Bandar Domino
Bandar Domino Online
Agen Domino
Judi Poker
Taruhan Poker
Bandar Poker