"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 Reasons to be Thankful Today

I am tagged by Arlene, thank you so much for remembering me through this tag. Appreciate the effort.

RULES:

1. Add your blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.

2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist

3. Please do copy from Start to End.

4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.

Copy this Participants List:

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
My Discoveries
My Precious Niche
My Virtual Closet
The Real Deal The Real Me
My Views On My So Called Life
Joys in Life
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Life is What we Make It
Healthy Lifestyle
My Journey in Life

Ten things am so thankful about today:

Am thankful that…

1. I am thankful because God gave me this beautiful life that I am enjoying every single day.
2. I am thankful because I have great family here and the Philippines.
3. I am thankful because I have great friends.
4. I am thankful because we have our own business.
5. I am thankful because in spite of our economy we are still hangin' in there.
6. I am thankful because of our good health.
7. I am thankful because God gave me the opportunity to experience to be a real woman.
8. I am thankful because we have food to eat everyday.
9. I am thankful because God gave me a good person that I can share my whole life with.
10.I am thankful because of everything that God done to me. He is been very kind and generous. Thank you so much GOD.:)

I like to share this to all my readers to spend a minute to say what are you thankful for. Bloggers please grab it and please link back. Hve a wonderful day to everyone.

No comments: