"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not the same!

Last week we went to an early Halloween Party and I am not really feelin' it even though there were a whole lot of people. Tonight we decided to go to another Halloween costume party because I always like to dress up. The only thing I don't like is I can't drink people!!! Partying is not the same when you don't have alcohol consumption, it just make the whole party funnier and wilder plus besides the fact that Ray will be drinking and I am not. It sucks but I can still have fun right? I'll just dance it off to get my thoughts away from alcohol. Maybe I can just have a frozen Pina Collada but no alcohol, does that sounds pretty good?

So are you going to a Halloween Costume party? What are you wearing? Whatever you wearing and wherever halloween party you are attending, having fun is always depend on you not on somebody else's so leave all your negative thought at home and just let go of yourself and have fun.

I am kinda confused what to wear, I had my Miss Muffet last week and I am torn between my Race Car costume and my lion outfit. We'll see what will get the most appeal later...

Have fun on your Halloween Party....have a great weekend..

No comments: