"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Monday, October 27, 2008

Joke Therapy

When I was growing up way back in my home town, jokes is always part of my everyday living. My brother and my father, we always tell jokes at each other even when I was in my high school days my friends, we always tell jokes as part of our conversations. Telling jokes is like part of my life and I am grateful because, people will always call me Miss Smiley. Now that I am here in the US it's rare that I get to see my friends, so what I do is just go to the Internet and read up jokes that will keep my wrinkles away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Malyn!

I am inviting you to join my BoL's Brain Pain.

Don't worry, it is not as painful as what the title sounds.

I hope to see you there!

xoxo,
Jona

Unknown said...

I need ur help to win a Macbook Pro and be donated to a charity of my choice. If you win, I win. All you need to do is follow the simple instructions, CLICK HERE. Hope to see you there!