"Destiny is not a matter of CHANCE, It is a matter of CHOICE"





Monday, August 4, 2008

New freelance job

Most of us know that there are people that love to work independently. Individuals who basically want a profession without a long-term commitment to any employer or company. We heard about freelance work which is common to journalism and other forms of writing, copywriting, computer programming and graphic design, consulting, and many other professional and creative services. I have met somebody that does freelancing, I met him when I have my profile up in a websites and he like my pictures so he thought he can use me since he is a photographer, he asked me if I will be willing to do some works with him. He wants to collaborate with some photo shoot but I am not really a model so I was like I think I am not appropriate for the job that he is offering. He was telling me about this one website called FreelanceNation.com which is a culmination of the founder’s experience – a life dedicated to self-reliance, professional networking, charitable philanthropy, and a willingness to help others, a life of professional independence. It is like the umbrella organization and term for a network of 119 city-specific freelance job directories, each search engine optimized and marketed for the local region. He told me to go to the website so I can understand more of what he is offering and I actually did browse the website and found it quite interesting. It gives me some knowledge about a freelancer. I can tell that the website will bring the freelancer and the employer closer together because freelancer follows some values which includes high respect for the worth of the individual, personal and Corporate Integrity, commitment to high standards and the pursuit of excellence, achieving goals through teamwork and servant leadership, flexibility, forward-thinking and driving innovation, contributing to the communities and charitable organizations and love for the country and its Constitution. A company that uses freelance has an advantage especially when company is looking for contract services that has fairly price, successfully transact business, and strengthen and propagate the freelance industry through collaboration and cooperation.



No comments: